Friday, August 19, 2011

Not the optimal discharge but I'll take it

I'm out of the hospital, though not exactly..legally.  I was about to be moved to the psychiatric ward, but the day that was to happen, I was lying on my bed, alone in my room, when the power went out.  Call me paranoid (please) but I don't leave anything to chance these days.  I got up and opened the door.

Silence.  An empty hallway.  That was very strange.  Hospitals aren't very loud places, but there is ALWAYS some noise on the ward levels.  I didn't like the looks of this at all.  Gathering my things, I decided it was time for an impromptu discharge.

On my way down to ground level, I didn't meet a single soul.  That was the final confirmation- I would be in serious shit if I stayed there.  Out the exit I went.  That was last night, and I spent the night in an undisclosed location (the best kind).  I'm heading for Nick's place as soon as this goes up.

As for whatever that was...Felt like the Slender Bastard himself.  And that's his style, ain't it?  I would have liked to stick around for another shot at him, but I know that'd do no good.  I was lucky against the tree, and I'm not gonna throw myself against Slenderman until I have a way to kill him.

Right.  Nick, comin' your way.

11 comments:

  1. Fuck, kid. Be careful. I'm not liking that he sprung you from the hospital...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful! That sounds terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, seriously, I'm with Elaine in the idea that if he got you out of there, it's probably not a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's part of some plan of his, he'll regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so Konaa's in a medical labyrinth. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Who the hell are you?

    ...Actually, that's a good point...I don't think I've met anyone since I left the hospital.

    Shit. Reporting back in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... one would think you'd notice the lack of people sooner, would you not? Five hours and no human contact?

    What a hermit you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should have seen him when he was a kid, he barely left his basement. It would be cute if it weren't so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... FUCK
    FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
    DAMMIT KONAA.
    I... fuck, I... you better fucking get out of this, alright?

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't panic Konaa, just try to avoid any fog. History says that leads to 'bad times'(tm)

    ReplyDelete