Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just a quick update

H, well, I guess she's revealed herself now, Nessa and I are still breathin', and we're heading out in a few minutes to catch a train.  Nothing really of note happened- we're still thinking of meeting up with a Sage if they'll see us, but that can wait for now.

Can't believe it's only been a couple of weeks...I still see the fire whenever I close my eyes.  But I can't let that stop me.  I can grieve when this is over, one way or another.

See you all.

3 comments:

  1. You two be careful, Konaa. And I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The loss will never go away. Not ever.

    Hope it doesn't swallow you whole. My thoughts go out to you.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let her know I'm willing to see her whenever she's got a chance. The Gods only know she could use whatever healing mojo I've got laying around.

    Stay intact, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete