Sunday, August 7, 2011

DC

That's where I was today.  H and I came in and we met up with Hylo and Dysis for a day of fun at the National Museum.  We met up, it was all well and good, but sadly, H seemed to be a bit ill.  We took her back to the hotel, and...

I dunno.  She has these compulsions, I think she's mentioned on her blog.  They cause this bad shit to happen to her, like, she passes out and starts hurting herself and....I hate it, cause there's nothing I can do, it would seem.

Which is why I'm asking Nick, Kay, and Ryuu.  You guys know more stuff about this than anyone.  Are any of you willing to meet us and see what you can do for H?  Email me if so.

On a lighter note, something of a more personal nature happened at the museum.  And ...well. You guys can stop harping on us now, cause it's pretty official.  I mean, we kissed, that's more official than the fucking Declaration of Independence.  In fact this one in it's own right.  A Declaration of Independence from being single.

Love you, Hylo.  Hope I get to see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Awww, that last bit is really sweet!
    And now I'm being stared at for squealing slightly like a typical little pain.

    Good luck with everything else, though.
    The chick I'm staying with, Lis, has some... arting issues as well, but I don't think they're quite the same for her.
    I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling. I had fun regardless. :3

    I hope we can meet up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's about fucking time. I'm glad you two made it official. Sorry about H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calling on the three sages to help one girl in no immediate danger?

    This does raise questions about H, and what we don't know about her. Something about her has influence to it.

    I wonder what it is?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, and I hope you can find help for H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I think I misread before writing the last comment, never mind.

    So still in this chaos, there is place for happiness.

    ReplyDelete