Friday, August 5, 2011

It's called the lady's room for a reason, dude

Not a long story today, but a serious one.  We're in Virginia atm, but we had an encounter a couple days ago.  While waiting at the deserted train station, H got up and went to use the bathroom.  And then she was gone for about ten minutes.  Now, I don't know how long it takes girls to use the bathroom, but it is not that long, I am almost certain.  I got up and curiously went to wait outside (dammit, I wasn't going to go in, stop giving me that look).

I heard a voice inside.  A man's voice.  Not just any man's voice: it was a soft, polite voice, with an edge to it.  Rhodes.  That was when I went in.  He was saying shit to H, I couldn't hear, but she seemed really distressed.  Well, as you all know, his deal is shoving stupid details into your face and digging up old wounds.  He was trying to psyche out H, and I wasn't gonna have any more of it.  I got him in the shoulder with a knife, then he rushed me and we fought for a bit.  DAMN he's fast.  I couldn't keep track of him for long, and I got a couple minor cuts because of that.

I had to think fast, and I figured that if he was so damn fast he couldn't be very heavy.  So I rammed him with my shoulder and sent him bursting into a stall.  I slammed it shut to buy a couple seconds, and we got out in time.

Lesson learned: Never go to the bathroom alone.

...wait, ew.  Never mind.  No lesson learned.

18 comments:

  1. Well, fuck. Be careful, you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's his name. Rhodes.

    He was asking for information, Konaa. And I wasn't giving it. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mad Ventriloquist was in the girl's bathroom once. Actually, he doesn't really want to talk about that.

    Rhodes seems like the worst kind of dangerous, the convincing kind. It's hard to keep focused when pretty words are being said. Both Konaa and H64 should be very careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fighting, the invisbility thing. You learned all this while running? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very dangerous man, from what I've heard.

    If you killed him, it would make life easier for a lot of people.

    Just a suggestion.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. H seems fine. She's always kind of a grumpy bear though so it's hard to tell.

    Kari: I don't kill, sorry.

    Keiken: Yeah. I've had some time to learn to fight, thankfully, although the Hiding apparently comes naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit... Dysis is clawing at the keyboard but I won't let her get it because she'll just type a bunch of profanity.

    Be careful around that asshole. Take care of yourself and H.

    Remember? We have to meet up. Don't get yourself killed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, the more I learn about the guy, the more I hope someone does something about him sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And yet you're having a sword made. Curious.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sword can protect as well. It's not good or evil itself, it's merely an extension of the wielder.

    At any rate, I'm capable of inflicting non-lethal injuries with a sword. It's the only area of combat I've received formal training in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who said killing is evil?

    Black and white are His colours.

    Survival is the only priority. Your morality coming in the way of that is going to end in the blood of someone less deserving.

    I'm not saying seek to do it. Just be prepared to if he gives you the opportunity.

    Especially if he's taking an interest in dear H.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kari

    So I most be crazy, since I'm willing to give my life for someone else if necessary..

    Konaa

    Interesting. One day of this we should meet for a sparring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Keiken. You must be crazy. Romanticising death like that is the kind of thing that leads to it coming all too soon.

    Don't be willing. If you must, do it begrudgingly. Whatever you're dying for only has value while you're alive to appreciate it, after all.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is weird.. your words only makes me to embrace a tragic yet glorious fate.

    ReplyDelete