Saturday, August 20, 2011

hurts

no, no!  I didn't kill you!  HE killed you!  I...wanted it to be me instead...why couldn't it be me?  Why..?

you're...not real.  None of this is real.  but, so warm, the fire...

would I see them again, if I...No, I can't, they're- You're gone.  I have to...accept that.  please...

don't hurt her, let her go.  let them all go, why do you do this!?  Why!?  Just...take me, please, and leave them!  That's all I want, I just want them to be safe...

ohgod no, no, no!  it's not real, it's not real, Hylo, get up please, get...no, that's not her!  She isn't here!  Oh god, no, stop...STOP!

there's no point...no matter what I do, no matter where I turn, he's there for me.

getting colder...feels nice.  don't have to worry about anything anymore..

that's right, move on...

but...they're still waiting for me there.  can't.  Can't go.  I'm sorry.  No...I can't.

No...You won't break me.  You hear me!?  YOU WON'T!  No matter how deep into my mind you get, I'll defy you to my last living breath, you MONSTER!

YOU HEAR ME OUT THERE!?  THIS IS NOTHING!  BRING IT ON!

10 comments:

  1. No
    Konaa
    NO
    FUCKING HELL BOY FIGHT. HANG THE FUCK IN THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konaa, please keep going! Please make it out! Please don't give up!

    I don't want to lose you. None of us do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he won't break

    he is incapable of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... fucking hell, you idiot. What have you gotten yourself into...?
    God fucking dammit. I'm just going to sit here and /pray/ that someone like /him/ doesn't end up being assigned to this one.

    You better bust yourself out, and soon.
    Because once you're in one of these, time is ticking.

    ... keep fighting, kid. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got balls. I'll give you that. Let's hope you get out of there. I'd hate for this to be the way you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear dear me, you seem to be in quuuuuite the bind. Breaks my heart to see my little friend like this, it does.

    Well, since your Uncle Rhodes is such a helper, I've got a deal for you. I can get you out of there. It's very simple.

    In return, you'll owe me a favor. No interest! Just one small little favor in return for me saving your sanity and quite possibly your life.

    Act fast- this offer is only available for a limited time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fuckoff

    dontyou have some babies tobe eating

    gettin out of here onmyown

    thengonna bleach your stupid suit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't say I didn't try to save you. It's too late for regrets, you little shit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good, hang in there kid, you can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuck off, Rhodes. Doubt you'd even follow through on your deal.

    You don't even know how to break people out of Loops, do you?

    Come on, Konaa. I believe in you, y'idiot.

    ReplyDelete