Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shopping~

Goddammit Cam, I swear I'm paying you back for this suit.

So yeah, I went shopping today with Cam of Take The Myth and Hylo of The Bright Conundrum.  (look em up)  I'm in Vermont to attend Cam and Jake's wedding.

Let me just say: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND FORMALWEAR.  All of these laces and fancy bits are completely impractical and expensive.  I GUESS they look nice?  I guess I'm just more of "rugged beauty" type?  Whatever.  Fashion is STUPID.

I still had fun, regardless.  Thanks, Cam!  Sorry about hitting that attendant who was taking my measurements, but look, when you get touched out of nowhere you have reactions.

Look forward to seeing you two tomorrow.  I even kinda liked Hylo's dress.  It was alright.

2 comments:

  1. No you're not. I took you someplace way out of most peoples' budgets. It's only polite I pay for it.

    Formalwear is made to be pretty, not to be practical. Though the suit I got you should fit well enough and be comfortable enough for you to do anything you need to. Just think of it as dressing like James Bond.

    Glad you had fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

    -Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. It was lots of fun. You look great.

    ReplyDelete