Friday, July 22, 2011

Are all weddings that exciting?

It turns out that weddings aren't so boring if the right stuff happens.  Although some people would not define what happened there as "the right stuff."

First off, surprise!  It wasn't in Vermont at all, but in humble NYC.  That was a clever ruse.  You were fooled, I can sense it.  Anyways, a ton of people showed up and I mean a TON.  You had Elaine, Jake, Cam, Hylo, Amalgationsage, Lucas and Joel, it was like a SlenderBlogger Christmas.  The actual ceremony was a bit boring (no offense, newlyweds!) but things heated up fairly quickly once the explosions started.

A bit before, Spencer from Return to Slender and Amalga and I found the body of a cook in the kitchen right outside the hall.  Spencer bravely determined that I, the untrained college student, should be the one to dispose of it.  He ran off yelling somewhere, I was too busy pouting to listen.  Amalga and I were gonna stuff the body in the fridge, but that was when there was this big boom.

Suddenly, there were several masked figures storming the hall.  I jumped to my feet and tried to see where I was needed most, when I heard the ear-splitting call of "KONNICHIWA!"  Yeeeeah.  It was the little hellspawn weaboo proxy, "Nee-chan."  I dunno how she got in, but I wasn't about to let her fuck up the proceedings even more than they had already been fucked.  I crept up behind her while she was threatening Cam and Jake, who had a gun on her.

What that idiot was thinking, bringing a knife to a gunfight, I have no idea.  All I knew was that if I didn't incapacitate her, she was going to die.  So I ran and stabbed her shoulder from behind.  She turned and seemed happy to fight someone who "wasn't a cheater."  I didn't have the heart to tell her.  After a brief tussle, I got a gash on my leg and she booked it, jumping out the window to the fire escape.

Couldn't tell you what else happened, but that's what I saw.  It was a bit of a big scene.  Anyways, Hylo was there and patched me up, and nothing out of the ordinary happened.  Then the ceremony went on.  Turns out the cook's death was a bad omen: the food had been poisoned.  The culprit: The infamous Morningstar, legendary maniac proxy.  So they got out a bunch of replacement food (Which I think tasted better than the fancy stuff would have) and Cam and Jake started dancing.  Once the floor was open, of course I didn't participate.  I hate dancing, plus, I had a gashed leg.

Though I'll confess there was someone I wouldn't have minded dancing with.  But the fight put a literal knife to those plans.  *sigh* The one time I'm determined to dance with a girl...Instead I got an impromptu hate-date with Nee.

That's all for the wedding.  Now for Rhodes.

His earlier comment was a smokescreen- he knew I was in NYC for some reason.  Refused to elaborate.  We met before the wedding and he shared some good info with me.  I know where I'm headed next and it ain't home.  As for him- youngish chap, good suit, neat red hair, polite.  Thanks, man.  I dunno what your deal is quite yet but you're alright.

That's that.  Time to hit the hay.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. Mostly weddings involve a lot less physical fighting.

    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, we worked off the cake. None of us are getting fat after a night like /that/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hey I'm just happy you're alright.
    I'm sure that girl would have been perfectly happy to have danced with you.

    Take care of yourself bud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legendary am I? I am flattered, truly. So I shall kill you last, cool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, remember me, Konaa-kun?

    We should play again sometime! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete