Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm back

No worse for the wear.  Couple of cuts on my arm, a bruise or two.  No pain no gain, aye?

First off, what happened in Maine: I was staying in Fiona's house, yeah, you know the story.  When I found this flier, or whatever, a promotional thing, for a nightclub nearby.  "The Ark."  Well.  Who would've thought Archy and Ridley were into bright disco lights and terrible pop songs?  Anyways, I didn't know for sure this was what I was looking for, but it never hurts to try, right?  I had Fiona take me there.

Whoop, yeah, it was.  Ridley was right there.  With a bunch of his even dumber looking friends.  I noticed his leg was at a weird angle- guess it broke after our last meeting.  Serves him right.  Anyways, he gets up and does the Ridley thing, you know, pretends he's my best friend, starts talking about a ton of bullshit no one cares about - (although the one about pantsing George W was pretty good, I'll admit) - and I told him to fuck off.  I also might've made a few comments regarding his deodorant, the state of his "crib" - seriously it was a pigsty- and called him an idiot again.

He came at me.  I was ready to grab Fiona and run, but guess who showed up.  Yeah.  Slenderman really wants to keep this facade up with Fiona.  He just kind of looked at Ridley, and Rids started gibbering even stupider crap.  I took my friend's arm and we bolted.  Now that I knew where it was, there was nothing left for me to do in Maine.  But here's the frustrating/adorable thing: Fi wouldn't let me go.  She insisted I was too sick to travel, even though I was FINE.  We kept arguing about it all the way back to her house, when suddenly, someone said that if I wanted to go home, she should let me.  There was an older, hispanic looking man in her house.  She introduced him as Mr. C.

Archangel.  That bastard.  I would've liked nothing better than to grab something and start bludgeoning him, but I had no idea what kind of tricks he had up his sleeve.  Also, it might've distressed Fiona a bit.  Instead, I just took my leave.

On my way onto the train, someone called out to me.  Fi.  We said our farewells, and I warned her again about Archangel.  "You've seen the kind of company he keeps.  You can't trust him, or his boss, for that matter." were the exact words I think I used.

She got a bit mad with me, insisting that her Prince was just looking out for her.  She really seems to love him.  What a joke.  It was sad.

...dear god am I actually jealous?  I think I might be.  Wow.  Jealous of Slenderman.  A new low.

After her angry retort, I didn't say anything, and turned to get on the train.  But she stopped me again, and I saw she was still worried about me.  I promised to let her know as soon as I got home.  So we parted...friends, if friends with a pretty huge difference in opinion.

Aaaaand then I got home.

"But Konaa!" you say, eyes sparkling with youthful innocence and curiosity.  "That was almost a week ago!  What have you been up to since then?"

That's for next time.  I'm exhausted right now.  Typing out this post was hard enough.

Keep you posted, folks.

9 comments:

  1. I hope for your sake, at least, Fiona comes to her senses.
    And I don't think my eyes have sparkled in fifteen years. I'll look forward to hearing what else has been going on.

    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. TELL ME BOY, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE YOUR GREATEST ENEMY SAVE YOUR PATHETIC ASS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dawg! How you been doin'? I hope you been takin' care of yourself, we wouldn't want anything to happen to you, now would we.

    Stay frosty, and we'll keep in touch.

    --The R Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. @first moron reply: Warm and cozy. Please. You really think I was unarmed?

    @second moron reply: Do I even need to say anything here? You are just pathetic, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just take it easy, mkay?

    I eagerly await more with glitter in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You referring to Lainey as a moron, that ain't very nice bro. And your reply dosn't even make any damn sense! I don't see how warm and cozy and being ununarmed has anything to do with her eyes bein' unsparkley (which is sad really, Lainey, you should do something about that).

    I think you need rest Konie-dawg, you're not seeming too well there.

    Stay frosty.

    --Ridley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, it's funny because HE actually called her a moron, using my statement as a framing device! Ridley, truly you have mastered comedy.

    How's the leg, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the HELL are you talkin' about? You tryin' ta make me look like an asshole? Cause I don't need your help, I can do that by myself! There are only 2 comments and then you comment, are you calling me a moron twice? Fuck you, dawg.

    The leg's doing quite alright. I knew you cared, Konie. We'll have to hang out again sometime, we can meet up with Georgie, drink some beer, fire off explosives. Just likke oldt imes b,ro.

    Until then, stay frosty.

    --Riddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete