Sunday, July 24, 2011

HEY FOLKS! Rhodes here.

What up, chillins?  It's your favorite smooth operator, Shapiro Rhodes, commandeering young Konaa's blog for a bit of a public service announcement.  Well, he certainly ain't using it at the moment.  He's probably bawling his eyes out in some filthy public restroom.  Hehehe, just thinking about that cheers me up.

ANYYYYYYYYWAYS, I thought I'd give you a little update since he's in no mood to, apparently.  The weather here?  FanTASTIC.  Needs a bit more blood raining from the sky, but hell, we can work our way up to that, no rush, Bossman!

Speaking of the Bossman.  He's set me on our little fighter's trail.  You could say Ridley's been taken off the case.  You should have seen it, it was this whole big deal, with Iscariot yelling about how he was a loose cannon BUT A DAMN GOOD COP!

Or it was more like the Bossman stared at him until his brain stopped working right.  But when you get down to it, that's practically the same thing!

Oh, what's that?  You wanna know how Konaa's doing?  Now, see, I wish I could tell you, buuut...Funny story.  We've got no clue where he is.  Yeah, this is that Hiding power of his or whatever in affect, cause even the Bossman doesn't seem to have a clue.  So he's effectively off the radar for a while.  I'll let you know if I kill him, okay?  I'll give you a play by play!

Oh oh oh!  One last thing: I've got a blog now!  So if you want updates on my DASTARDLY (but charmingly clever) schemes, just follow this here link: http://letshaveourselvesachat.blogspot.com/

Right, I'm out!  What was that thing Ridley usually says?  Oh yeah, stay mildly under warm temperatures, or whatever.

2 comments:

  1. You fucktwatbastardwhorecockniggerbitchgayass
    sonofawhoremotherfuckerassfuckingcracker
    cocksuckingbuttrapinguglyfatbitchfucking
    sickfuckperiwinklebluebuggerasstowelhead
    flipthebirdfrenchpeckerwoodJewcockwhoreslut
    fuckityfuckingstupidchinkmotherfuckerhorsefucker
    spoonsuckingassholewankerbeanercuntfatherfucker
    honkiejewbeardicksuckingporchmonkeyasshole
    dumbassfootinasssupercrackerinbredcanadian
    backwardsassfuckingcockcutting
    cheeseeatingsurrendermonkeydemocrat

    You think you real funny, don't you? When I get my hands on you I will beat the holy fuck out of you. You will die. You will die very hard. Because I will lock you up in the cellar and torture you for days and days and days until eventually I just get bored and splatter your head across the pavement by running it over with my truck. Then I will take you back to the cellar, and chop you into itty bitty little pieces which I will keep in my freezer until Thanksgiving when you can join that Marnax dumbass on the table. You will be the sidedish, next to the cranberry stuffing. I will eat you with gravy, and you will be delicious.

    Now, you wanna rip off my shtick, nigga, at least do it right next time.

    Here, we stay frosty. Because it makes more sense than you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, what the hell. I thought we could BOND. Over the fact that we HATE KONAA.

    Hurt a guy's feelings when you talk like that, you will...

    ReplyDelete