Friday, July 15, 2011

Resistance?

Woke up with a horrible cough.  Unsurprising, considering what happened last night.

I had gone to bed, same as usual...When I was suddenly in the forest, walking away from my house.  Ahead of me was guess who.  So, more time lost...But here was the weird part: He was facing AWAY from me.  Like he was leading me somewhere.  As soon as I realized where I was and stopped, he turned, and...almost seemed surprised.  His form seemed to ripple and shake for a moment.

People often report missing time when dealing with Slenderman.  The theory is that is the time when you are under his control.  It's happened to me before.  But now?  For some reason, while he was leading me away, he lost it and I woke up.  The hell does THAT mean?  I've never seen anyone report something like that happening before.

The bad news was, I think he was a little pissed about it.  He advanced towards me.  I almost passed out, the full force of his malice seemed to be pouring out of him.  And to make matters worse, two tentacles appeared from his body, pure black, and snaked forward.  I jumped aside and barely avoided them, but it was a fluke.  I could hardly move.  I stumbled and fell, and he came straight at me.

If it hadn't been for her, I think the Messenger would be the next person updating this.

Rise shot out of the underbrush and stabbed a knife into one of the tentacles reaching for me.  I have no clue why that did anything, but I think it was the surprise at seeing her that caused him to halt, more than the knife.  She grabbed my arm, pulled me to my feet and started running, me trailing behind.  For a few minutes I heard crunching noises behind us, like we were being followed, but they stopped, eventually.

Once we reached my backyard, we paused and caught our breath.  I was too tired to talk, and I think that went for her, too.  Before I could react, she had stepped away and ran into the woods in a different direction.  Lost sight of her almost immediately.

Rise...I don't know what to think of her.  She's cruel and ruthless, she'll kill anyone who gets in her way, but she saved me.  What's her problem, anyway?

Maybe even more importantly, why did I wake up in the middle of Slendertransit?  What could've made him lose his grasp on me?

4 comments:

  1. Thank fuck you're alright, Konaa.
    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... thank god you're alright.

    I hope your cough clears up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tch, you two worry too much. I'm fine! The twig's gonna have to try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, you certainly are an interesting one.

    ~Regards

    ReplyDelete