Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some clarification

It occurred to me that you guys might've had no idea what I was talking about in the last post, what with the Princess and Story and all that other crap.

Hop on over here to get another side to this wonderful little story we're building: 

http://fabulousfiona.wordpress.com/

As for Ridley, he tends to hang out with Iscariot.  You know, the jerk that keeps trying to convert us to Slenderism.  I'm sure you've seen him out and about on one of the other blogs.

Update: Proxy free day.  It's been quiet, tango with Ridley in Boston notwithstanding.  I turned down an offer to go in to hang with friends today, I don't want to push my luck.  Even if Ridley's not that bright, even he would probably look up the next time.

Sorry, Roman.  Wanted to get him for your bro's sake, but I'm not strong enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment