Thursday, June 30, 2011

argerg

seesmeseesmesees- haha just kidding.  Really, who writes that?  It's not very helpful or informative.  You might as well have written down Sesame Street lyrics for the good that cryptic message is gonna do someone.

More on Rise: No sign of him.  I will release the information he gave me in due time, but I'm a bit afraid to give that out to the public.  Some of this info could keep me alive, if it's secret.

They told me that the proxy's name is Ray Alberk.  He's a highschool dropout that lives in Boston.  His family has a history of child abuse and his father is in jail for it, along with substance abuse.  Older brother murdered, seems he started hanging out with a gang and got caught up in a fight.  By society's standards, a complete dreg, just the sort of person who'd fall through the cracks.

Why am I telling you all this?  Cause he's a victim too.  With a life like that, serving Slenderman could be seen as a huge improvement.

Tried to visit him.  Wouldn't talk to me.

Saw you know who again last night.  Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment