Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NOT going to die like this

Prelude: What the hell is that idiot girl over at Fabulous thinking!?  He's EVIL!  With capital letters!  Does he have to burn her entire town to the ground for her to get the point?  All because she has goddamn prince fantasies.  Don't say I didn't warn you when your organs are decorating his Christmas tree.

Rggh.  It might not sound like it, but I'm worried about her.  I guess it's none of my business.

On to my business then.  No sign of Rise.  His blog shows very little activity.  Is he dead?  that'd sort of suck, it seemed like he was at least not on THEIR side.

Maskboy hasn't shown up again.  I shudder to think of what the Big Man did to him as punishment.  One thing's clear: Now that he can't see me, for whatever reason, he wants me to die, majorly.  I think I'm in way bigger danger from proxies than from their boss right now.

Hey, what's life without a troupe of psychotic murderers on your trail, eh?

One thing's for sure: I'm sick of cowering.  I'm going to make it through this.  If that asshole shows up and can see me again, I'll stare right back.  And give him a fist to the face for his trouble.

3 comments:

  1. While I admire your enthusiasm, I fear it may be poorly directed.

    Still, whatever you require. As long as it keeps you alive. Maybe blow off some steam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey, what's life without a troupe of psychotic murderers on your trail, eh?"

    True, so true. There's just nothing makes a guy feel loved like knowing everyone wants to kill you. AmIright?
    Stay frosty, dawg. We're always watching.

    --Ridley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was forced to evade Him for a time

    back now

    that day in harvard square, He was pursuing me

    used to serve him

    no more

    will tell you more in private

    ReplyDelete