Saturday, June 18, 2011

Screw you, stickman

Geez.  I open this blog up by saying I'd like to cut the melodrama, then I go ahead and start talking about doom and gloom, just cause some loser with a whited out face came and went "ooga booga" at me.

The next time he appeared, which was 53 minutes ago, I had really had enough of him.  I forced myself not to avert my eyes and stared directly at him.  My stomach felt like it was going to rip itself apart, but I looked right at that monster.  He tilted his head in that oh so coy manner, and I told him, right off, that he wasn't getting anything from me.  Because he's not.  I'll repeat what I said to him- although, "ranted" would be more accurate.

 He can show up all he likes, he can send as many lunatics after me as he pleases, he can hit me with all the fear power he's got, but I won't give in to him.  I'm not backing down from this challenge, no matter how hard it gets.  I will oppose this faceless freak until he leaves us, the collective us of humanity, in peace.

Nobody can tell us we can't change our fate.  And no asshole without the creativity to morph a face onto his head is going to get the better of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. That sure is something. In all my years I've never managed to get so close to him. He's never come at me directly, he's just always a little ways off.

    ReplyDelete