Friday, June 24, 2011

Rise, where the hell are you?  You still have a lot to explain, like the whole stalking me when I was a kid thing.  I'd expect that sort of behavior from Slenderbro, but...Well, I guess you took your former boss's teachings to heart.

Tim ripoff showed up again.  He was standing in the supermarket when I went in for a drink.  Just kind of stared at me.  To quote Erfworld; "It was sad enough to be funny, but not quite funny enough to laugh about."  The REALLY sad part was that you could tell he thought he was terribly intimidating.  That hunched over stance totally looked like a fierce killer's crouch and not like he had poor bowel control, really.  And clearly his plan was so extensive and brilliant that it involved jumping me in a public area and getting dragged away from the cops.

When they removed the mask, he was like, a year younger than me.  Is anyone surprised?

They haven't gotten anything out of him.  He's staying quiet.  Got a couple nights in the station for that.  Not like it'll do much, if Slendy wants him out, he'll be out before the week is up.  But he might just thank the police for getting rid of a thoroughly useless slave.

Anyone else seeing similarities between Slenderman and the military's recruiting policies?

No comments:

Post a Comment