Friday, May 20, 2011

Think I've got it

It's closer than I thought. I guess I'm going in today or tomorrow. I'll be borrowing a camera, and I'll let you know what I find.

Calling it now, there will be drawings of a many armed man with a crossed out face, numerous cryptic objects that have no rhyme or reason to their placement, and approximately fifteen billion dollars. I will retire at the age of 18 and move to motherfucking Belize, and live happily ever after.

On another note, somebody emailed me the link to this blog called Seeking Truth...Turns out I'm kind of behind the bandwagon on this one. All I can say is wow. And I thought I had it bad.

I haven't read much of it- like with the video logs, it's just too depressing to see someone else go through all this crap. If it's real. But it's real for me, so why can't it be real for others? Maybe Marble Hornets is for real, maybe EverymanHYBRID is for real, maybe fucking Harry Potter is for real. Who knows.

All I know is, this building is my one shot to actually do something. I decided last night- I'm not going to just sit here and let him eat me. He's going to have to REALLY work for this meal. And I hope he fucking chokes on me, the treefucker.

Keep you posted. Much love.

1 comment: