Saturday, May 14, 2011

Someone help me

I don't even know what to do anymore.

Last night, it happened again. Only this time I was standing upright, on the other side of a huge rock that's some ways away from my house into the woods (but not out of sight). I came to and I was staring into the deeper part of the woods. And it was foggy. There was no fog last night. I freaking checked the goddamn weather report this morning, there was no fog.

And there he was. Same as always, just standing there. Then he took a step forwards. That was it for my nerves, I bolted. But I tripped, and when I looked up he was looming over me. I really can't put what I felt into words. He didn't look any less scary up close, let me tell you. Quite the opposite. His body seemed...warped, almost, like it was twisting and bulging. And he reached for me. I wanted to kill myself to escape the fear.

I was back in bed, the next thing I knew. I hoped to high heaven and above that was a dream, but I was fully dressed. Why is he fucking with me like this? Why won't he just get it fucking over with?

There's nothing more to say. I'm going to die. And there isn't a fucking thing I can do about it.

3 comments:

  1. Your survival rate's a bit higher than you predicted, Konaa-kun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are LUCKY in the loosest sense of the word. I'm surprised he hasn't killed you yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Girl?" ...Had I even stated my gender up to this point?

      Delete