Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grades in danger as well as self

So I see I have a follower. Hi, have fun reading my spiral into complete insanity. Maybe once I get got or murder someone out of sheer anxiety you can link this to the police. Though, I'd be surprised if the police in my town could handle a regular murder, muchless one carried out by a monster.

Saw him again yesterday. Headache got even worse. I tell ya, makes doing homework hard. It's hard enough without the fear of death and the pounding of my head hampering me every second. But I don't wanna fail, for some reason I still care about my grades.

This isn't going to end well. I've got no illusions about escaping him. But I still want to live, y'know? Live my life to the fullest before I die. To me, that means making my parents proud. So I keep at my homework, even though it's likely to turn out crap due to the paranoia.

Oh well, turning it in would be more than most of my classmates ever manage.

1 comment:

  1. At least you'll have tried. Gotta count for something, right?

    ReplyDelete