Friday, May 13, 2011

And on top of everything else, amnesia

It's getting worse. Last night I went to bed, same as usual, having been able to relax with a rather unSlender day. And the next thing I knew, I was sitting in the middle of the woods, wearing a shirt and long pants (I sleep in shorts). I thought it had to be a dream, but, you know, if you're sitting your ass out in a cold forest, you're gonna get prodded by a twig or rock or SOMETHING. So I had a momentary panic, reasoning that I could be friggin ANYWHERE and oh my god he's about to get me, before I turned my head slightly and saw that I was like thirty feet away from the house. Eheh.

So I got up and went back in, went back to bed. Nothing else happened.

But what the FUCK was that? I have never sleepwalked in my life before, and I very much doubt I got dressed, opened three doors and neatly put a pet door aside, to go out and sit in the woods. I went to bed at 12:34 AM, and when I got back inside from my spontaneous sojourn, it was 4:01. So I have about 3 and a half hours of uncounted for time, and if it was sleepwalking I'll marry the Rake.

Of course, I'm dancing around what seems obvious. But where did He lead me? And why?

2 comments:

  1. Heh, if you knew what people do while sleepwalking...
    Some even cook. My mother is one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Haha. That's pretty out there.

    ReplyDelete