Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A clue?

School's out! Blah blah blah. You didn't come here to hear about my education, you came to hear about how I'm going crazy cause of fear bullets that some tall guy in a suit with a hackey sack over his head keeps shooting me with.

That's why I have something interesting to report: He's gone. For now. He hasn't shown up at all for the past three days. I'm not exactly complaining, but it's making me a bit suspicious? Is he getting a special surprise ready for me? I don't like surprises. Especially ones that can kill me.

Anyways. Last night something weird happened anyway. I had a very strange dream. I was in the woods, on a foggy night. I could feel him behind me. So I started to run, and then I saw this other guy. He just kinda nodded at me and then vanished, and the forest vanished with him. Then I saw another forest, and in it there was this building. The thing is, I've SEEN this place somewhere before. It's around here, can't be more than a half hour's drive.

I can't remember anything else. But I feel like I gotta try SOMETHING. I have absolutely no idea what's in that building or what'll happen to me if I go, but I can't just sit around and wait to get consumed by that freak.

What do you guys think? Should I go? Definitely gonna start looking for it on my local maps, one way or another.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it - let us know what, if anything, you find. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete