Friday, September 23, 2011

Haven't had time to post

..Still don't, really.  I've been on the move for quite some time.

Three days after Rhodes and I fought...He caught up to me.  And this time he got the jump on ME.  Obstruction, the big guy, came busting right through the door of a cafe I was in.  In seconds both of the other customers and the woman behind the counter were on the ground, bruised.  And he strolled in.  Called nonchalantly that they should stay on the ground, and that he wouldn't be staying long.

Another person was with him- pale white hair and skin, green eyes.  Kind of pretty...Same eyes as Lia, after all. (<3)  Less pretty was her meat cleaver, which she was casually waving around while staring at me.

Rhodes...looked fine.  New suit, new hat, not even a mark on him.  What the fuck can kill him if a 100+ foot fall can't?

"Sorry, may I please have some tea?  Green, if you will.  Pour a cup for my young friend, too."

Believe it or not, Obstruction made the lady get up and pour us both a cup of tea.  Rhodes sat down across from me, grinning widely.

"So!  Care to give this another shot, or are you interested in a chat first?  I'm certainly DYING to know what you've been up to.  Haha.  Get it?"

Stupid asshole.  ...Although that was a pretty good one.

I remained silent.  The lady brought us our tea, then Obstruction threw her back on the ground.

"Oooh, the silent treatment.  Very tough and defiant.  You may want to consider being more polite with me, Konaa.  Your dear Hylo wouldn't know how to go on if her darling Juney wasn't going to be there for her again."

THAT made me laugh.  "Hylo's tougher than the two of us put together.  She's lost what I have and managed to not turn into a mopey idiot regarding it.  You really need to start threatening people who can't kick your ass."

He grinned.  "Like, oh, Nessa, for example?"

Geez, he knows how to shut a guy up, fast.  My face must have said it all, cause he looked delighted.  A chuckle came out of him.

"Poor you.  You'll really just carry that baggage for the rest of your life, won't you?"

I shrugged.  "We all have problems.  Some of us failed our friends.  Others have scalded faces."

He looked confused.   Okay, I'm just gonna mention: Don't hand someone who hates you a cup of hot tea.  It went straight into his face.  With a surprisingly high pitched yell he fell back, and I went into action.  Smoke bomb, out the door...Simple.  I ran into the alleyway and...

Not so simple.  Guess who was waiting for me.

Tall, dark, and Slender sure hasn't changed.  I know I've made this joke before, but where do you think he launders that suit?  Maybe Rhodes recommended a place or vice versa, cause HIS always seems spotless too.

Anyways.  I still felt pretty sick, even after I defied him the last time.  I'd take the goon squad over the boss any day, so I ran back.

They were gone.  ...What the fuck.  Rhodes, you really need to be a little less bi-polar with your desire to kill me.  Suddenly, NAW IT'S COOL WE DON'T NEED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A FLANKING MANUEVER?

Anyways...this past week and a few has been hard.  No sign of Rhodes, but...the other suited jackass seems to be back onto.  He shows up, I try to fight him, I get sick, I run.  After about four times I skipped to the running part...It's kind of impossible to fight him, or maybe you hadn't noticed.

Been goin' eastwards.  Maybe I'll see a few of you and

fuck it all he's outside.  Later.

6 comments:

  1. ... well, good to know you're not dead yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. They ran when slendershit showed up? Something's not right with this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how closely Rhodes associated with Ridley beyond having the same master, but it may have something to do with what's being hinted at in a recent post by that particular fuck head.

    "riddle me this

    if the black man's in the forest
    and the black man has the book
    when the devil writes his name inside
    whence does the tall man look?

    if the tall man kills the false priest
    and the maiden plays with dolls
    if the devil's hidden in the trees
    where did the black man fall?

    seven times they each must die
    the devil was given a second chance by the angel in the suit
    the black man was given the Book by the false priest
    before the angel killed the Beast for good?
    last of all was the maiden
    the black man and the Book must decide her fate

    too late it will be too late

    a path along an empty city
    lined with leaves of black
    the suited man
    the puppet girl
    the man who feeds on death
    there are the hunters that would kill them all
    the servants in hiding whose master has died
    and the omega shall usher the end

    riddle me this
    and above all

    keep it frosty peeps"

    Sounds like things are getting weirder than usual. Maybe they ran from that skinny mother fucker because they switch allegiances.

    Now if I recall right he got that book from one of Spencer's people. Any clue what was in it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter, I doubt it has relevance.
    As for the contents? The first rule of deliveries: You Don't. Look. Inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If a foe is willing to have a friendly (ehem..) talk with you, you should wait to hear everything he have to say, no matter the sharpness of the words and how they hurt. At the end you cant defeat him peacefully if you dont enter into his mind and motives first.

    At the end, it is good to know you didnt commit an assasination isnt it? just trying to cheer you up.

    -With love, your Merciful Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and Rhodes, associated?

    Bro, you're really tryin' to get your ass beat, ain't you? Don't be postin' my shit all over other peoples' blogs. If I wanted that done I'd do it myself, thank you very much.

    Stay frosty, ma peeps.

    ReplyDelete