Sunday, October 16, 2011

On the road again

Where to?  Not sure yet.

Lia and I went our separate ways a few days ago.  For the simple reason that Slenderman seems a lot more interested in me than her.  Oh geez was she not happy about it.  Honestly, she's such a sweetheart.  But I'm tough to argue with when I'm determined to do something.  This is for the best.

It's been...a quiet week.  No Rhodes, no Slenderman.  Actually, a couple of low grade proxies showed up outside my hotel room a few days ago.  I called the cops and they had em in a couple minutes.  Stupid assholes.  Did they seriously forget the police exist or something?  Or that I considered this battle a matter of honor?

Fuck honor.  Honor leaves you face down in the mud, bleeding out.  If you have an advantage, use it.  That's a basic rule of strategy.  The only line I won't cross is killing.  It's wrong no matter the circumstance, I still firmly believe that.  I've got other plans for Rhodes, believe you me.

This was really just to check in...Not much is going on.  I'll report back if anything DOES happen.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to know you're doing alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just... stay safe mkay?

    I understand why you left but doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep worrying about you.

    You can't stop me from doing that! I can do whatever I want!

    Look at me! I'm worrying right now!

    You wanna fight about it?! XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's because my only combo is "Snuggle-Wub-Power" which is incredibly complicated to do and involves at least ten button combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Strength, strong will, dexterity, "templanza", "un buen criterio", an unviolable mind and the capacity to take fast decisions.. is a pity you only lack honor then. Still +5 points for the no killing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got no qualms about aiming for the nuts, ambushes, or any other way of fighting dirty if it means the people important to me stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But it was a battle of honor. They were no doubt waiting for you to step outside so that they could slap you across the face with a white glove.
    Then they would have fought you one at a time like GENTLEMEN.

    Or they're just dumb and don't follow the concept of breaking into a building to kill someone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, what are they teaching these kids at Proxy School these days?

    ReplyDelete
  8. jeje, then you just avoid an unnecessary fight, and you also avoid rookie proxies to be injured by your hand... maybe you have more honor than most in a way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you are the 'Konaa' that Ridley apparently has some kind of lame rivalry with? I'm even less impressed with you than I am of that crazy anarchist whore. One who fights without honour deserves more punishment than mere death can deliver. You certainly deserve something more excruciating than Ridley would give. I'm sure I could whip up something nice that would start pumping stomach acid through your veins. I'm sure that's as painful as it sounds.

    --Roulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. A quiet week... sounds nice.

    Do you know anyone who can help me?

    xo
    BR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welp. Go to the sages for stuff like that. I am utterly unfit for the dispensing of good advice.

    ReplyDelete