Saturday, October 8, 2011

existence

names, names, they're all the same.  Without meaning.  Without substance.  What defines a man is not his name but his actions.

june or konaa?  does it matter?

is there any point to this

rebelling against something greater than life itself

what hope can be found in a hopeless world?

rgsj

fuckyou

is there any reason for our existence?  are we cattle, bred to be slaughtered?

nothiswontbreakme

iamme

youwonttakethatfromme

iknowwhoiamandthatismystrength

it hurts, but...I'm used to it by now.

why not be like everyone else

why not stop thinking

He wants to think for me

I'm no good at saving people anyway, why fight the inevitable?

diefighting

diebeforeservinghim

it's not

noshutthefuckup

but it's meaningless, no matter how hard I try

youtried and that is what matters.

To fight to the end- that was my vow.  And I will keep it.

Death before dishonor.

6 comments:

  1. hang in there kid. Please. Don't give up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... have a little faith. Konaa is yet to join Their ranks.

    June? I expect you back before long. Don't disappoint me. Be seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep struggling, sir. If you give in now, it would have all been for nothing. All of it. Every little bit, all in vain.

    And I never thought of you as a vain man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konaa, you had better not give up. And you had better not die. It would be such an aweful mess, plus being the badass would be left to me, and I'm a terrible badass! :)

    ~Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Konaa. You didn't come all this way and recover Zeros sword just to make it on my list of folks who get stabbed if I ever meet them. FIGHT. As for what's in a name I'd tell you to ask the blogger Jekyll if he hadn't gone missing. Apparently he only had the one personality before he started blogging under that name. I've found many a blogger becomes more like the name they choose than they were before they started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lsi coetj id xsjviq
    Wlv wuyywjd avop ttmp
    Ezw mvvjlkjse dlsc
    Avop vhltakw elr vye

    Slender Falls

    ReplyDelete