Tuesday, April 30, 2013

This again? Really?

Come on.  We've played this game before.  You and I know each other pretty damn well by now.

It hurts.  I won't lie, it hurts bad.  Every part of me feels like it's burning up.  But here's what you don't get, what you've never got.  It's just pain.  It can't kill me.  And it won't break me.  I don't pretend to know the reason, but you can't stay in my head.  You don't take.

But you're not really on the same level as me, are you?  You can't get that.  You're just gonna try to brute force it.

Well fine, then.  If that's how you wanna play it...

6 comments:

  1. What? Who are you talking to? The Slender Man?

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking knew it. You're too fucking stubborn to die.

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that a "Get on my level" joke?

    If so then you sir are amazing.

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you headbutt Father again? Sloth bet me 20 dollars you headbutted father and were gonna show up somewhere with a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I've never been so glad to be proven an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Konan lives again! Seriously, how many times have you almost died by now?

    ReplyDelete