Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No sign of her so far...

I tried following a proxy, but he was one of those braindead types.  Didn't really get anything out of him (although it was nice to meet a proxy that didn't ham it up like drunk Christian Bale).

I might have a source of information, but it'll take time to pay off, and I really can't say who.

One of the first places I checked was what I think was the last place she'd held up, but it was trashed and abandoned.  No clues, either.  Which...is odd.  I was expecting some sort of mocking tirade from Rhodes in paper form, but the entire room was picked clean.  It was like an actual kidnapper had been in there, not a suited, narcissistic monkey.

Not so much as a peep out of Team Rhodes, either.  Jade keeps sending me creepy emails and that's about it.  (long since marked her address as spam)

And...I haven't seen the Big Man around in forever.  Got this weird feeling, though..I've been uneasy for a few weeks now.  Sort of like a less intense version of the sickness I get when he's right there in front of me.  The silence is sort of starting to get to me...is this his new strategy?  Passive-aggressively ignoring me?  Dear god, he IS like a clingy ex.

If anything changes, you guys'll be the first to know.  Well.  After me.  And whoever tried to kill me this time.  Or...yeah you should just go.

2 comments:

  1. Watch your ass and be careful who you're taking info from, alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the same feeling I have most of these days. I just figured he'd found some hiding spot and was keeping an eye on me (so to speak) below my notice. Not so sure now though...

    ReplyDelete