Sunday, July 28, 2013

I don't know where I am right now.  I don't even remember the last time I tried to make contact outside Here.  I don't even know whose computer this is, fuck.

What I do know is, the only reason I'm not gone (and I have a pretty strong feeling the big man wants me capital G Gone by now) is because something ELSE has an interest in me.

Even now, I feel it.  Observing.  Watching me.  Trying to determine just how much use I am.

Hey.  Hey buddy.  You see this?

Fuck you.

Fuck Slenderface and fuck all the members of your little cosmic entity social club.  If I'm not gonna work for HIM, I'm certainly not working for you, either.

Didn't I make it clear that I'm a player in this?  I might play into people's hands plenty, but no one pulls my strings.  If I'm to die, so be it.  Many have died before me.  Many will die after.  But there will ALWAYS be people who fight back against you.

For once, I understand Rhodes on something.  He was pissed that you tried to dictate his role.  Well make a note of it, cause fucking unprecendented shit is going down - I agree with him.  You motherfuckers don't have the right to pull us along for your own amusement, no less than the pale guy has any right to toy with us like prey.  You're no more welcome than he is.

Haha.  I see.  I can feel your doubt, you know.  It'd seem this place, wherever it is, is closer to you than, well, Reality.  I felt every inch of your curiosity, as well as the surprise you're feeling at me saying this.  So you're finally HEARING me?  Great to know.

You can keep your assumptions about what I can and can't do.  You think I'm desperate and bluffing, but I'm not.  I'll get out of here.  I battered down a hole in reality to save my friend.  You guys are begging for an encore performance.  I'm getting out of here, and I'm going to stop him, and I'll do it without your damn help.

Find another patsy.  This job interview is over.

Oh hey, and you guys pickin' up from sweet ole Reality.  I'm still kickin.  And it may have been a while since you heard from them, but don't count Rise and Leon out just yet.  Those two are a lot smarter than me.

Stay sharp, Rae.  I don't need to tell you this, but your dad is a bit of an asshole.  No wonder he and Rhodes make for such good company.

Alright, back to the waste.

15 comments:

  1. Konaa! You're alive! And sane! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure "back" is the right word to use. I am currently sitting on a ruined building and the sky is neon green and black. If that's a place on Earth, I'd sure like to know where.

      I will be back though, count on it. And I'm glad you spoke up here, Med. I might need your help. When I get back, I want to be able to at least enter contact with the bloggers of today. The last alliance may have fallen apart, but I think we could use a new one to give us a bit more hope.

      Delete
    2. Neon green and black....uh fuck I think I read that in a file somewhere.

      Here it is. You should be in the 'Ruined City' portion of The Path from what you said. May not be though

      Watch out for Super Denizens, they've been seen around there.

      Good luck.

      *JP

      Delete
    3. Are they like Super Saiyans? I'm sure I can just walk away while they spend five minutes powering up, then.

      Delete
    4. Nope. Imagine a top end Denizen.

      Then pump ten pounds of steroids and rage juice in them.

      *JP

      Delete
    5. I'm telling a joke mainly to hide up that I don't really know what you mean by Denizen. Maybe my memory is just starting to go.

      It figures that my knowledge of stupid 90s anime is stuck in here.

      I haven't seen another living being my entire time here. Which is good. I have no weapons and as experience has shown us time and time again, sadly, sarcasm cannot destroy the creatures of the night, no matter how biting and clever.

      Delete
    6. You don't know what a Denizen is?

      It's the name we gave the cookiecutter monsters on the path. They're as savage and brutal as the damm rake. Not as tough though.

      Seems me and Veigar's body is 'Immune' to them. And by immune I mean they just don't give a fuck about us. Ignores us completely.

      Rude bastards.

      *JP

      Delete
    7. And now I see HABIT is back. Suddenly, being trapped outside of Reality feels very very safe.

      Delete
    8. Yeah things sort of suck for the not fear side right now.


      *JP

      Delete
  2. KONAA! MY FRIEND! YOU ARE ALIIIIIVE! Amazing. Simply Amazing. If you had told me back in the day that you were going to outlive ANY of the others... I would have laughed in your face, stabbed you and cooked you for dinner. But I wouldn't have believed you. And you. You my friend have proven me wrong. Bravo. Simply Bravo. With any luck, I will correct this COSMIC ERROR in SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST very soon. Until then. Welcome Back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you just let me know how that works out for you.

      Delete
  3. YOUR ALIVE!!! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING. Well I'm happy your not dead, and hopefully you can keep it that way for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good you're alive. I think you're what the world needs right now. Anyway, see you when you get out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you were too tough to go out easy. Hang in there, kid. Things are never as bad as you think they are
    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then he must actually be a paranoid schizophrenic chilling out in a field of follows and just imagining the insanity around him because hes already the most optimistic son of bitch I have ever seen in such dire straits.

      Muzzle down, for his sake. If he gets any cockier, hes gonna try to crush Father to death with a bear hug.

      Delete