Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Something's coming.

Rae's ditched, for now.  She said she had something of her own to take care of.  I guess I don't blame her.

No sign of Slenderman.  Rhodes.  Not even a single proxy.  It's almost been like real, normal life...

yeah, right.  All I know about the situation is that things out there have plans for me.  Whether they're tall and faceless, snakelike and abominable, or just cryptic and obnoxious, everyone seems to think they can move me like a piece.  Did you forget?  I'm a player now.  So bring on your game.  I'm pretty good at those.

I get the feeling...that the last stretch is coming.  Don't ask me why.  But this "game" is probably gonna be where me and Rhodes, or maybe me and Slenderman, settle this.  It's been hanging too long now...I've been waiting for them to make their move, but if they don't, I'm going after them.  And I WON'T lose.

I haven't forgotten Nessa, Rhodes.  I'll make you regret what you did to her, and what you did to every person you've ever harmed.  I imagine that's a lot of regret forthcoming.

And you, faceless shit.  You, I'll kill, no matter what it takes me.  You've destroyed so many lives, not just my own.  You just exist to torment others - to turn them into toys, rob them of their dignity, their consciousness.  If there ever was a purpose in life, destroying you is mine.

So make your little schemes, and vague overreaching plots.  Don't mean a thing to me.  We'll see if all the pain you've caused is worth what you get in the end.

15 comments:

  1. As much as I probably shouldn't side with you given my situation.

    I can't help but say that this is inspiring and I honestly hope that you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Geez, what can I say to that other than thank you?

      Delete
  2. If the proxies and Slenderman are currently inactive, maybe that is why I haven't gotten a visit from them yet. Hopefully the peace lasts a bit longer. Good luck with Rhodes and Slenderman. You are gonna need it. Also, please accept my condolences for Nessa. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes when you get tired of your toys, you break them.

    But sometimes, you just throw the trash away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Konaa. You're probably going to need it. Though that's never stopped you so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when the game pieces try to have games of their own. What's the right metaphor here? When you see a cat sitting on a chair with its hind legs stretched out and you go "aw, it thinks it's people"? I think that's appropriate.

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time a certain wayward brother went to chase that thing in what he thought was the right way, many people died, by his hand. It's in my experiences book that it should happen again pretty soon. Please don't be another wayward brother.. Please, just remember my words although they sound dumb now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lofty goals. You sure you can live up to them?

    -T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how to say this without being arrogant. Maybe it's just arrogant. Whatever.

      I'll win. Or I won't. That's all I need to worry about now.

      Delete
    2. Arrogant or confident, it's an admirable viewpoint. Just make sure you can back it up when the gauntlet's thrown.

      -T

      Delete
  8. If you're still kicking about out there (not that I doubt your badassery), Happy Holidays. Maybe that's why everything is quiet? Haha, anyway. Hope you stick around, because if anyone can end this, I'd say it would be you, Konaa. Good luck once things start rolling around again, and stay safe.

    -Powder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things are too quiet... No proxy nor Slenderman himself have payed me a visit. Yet. Maybe I am in the clear? Anyway, how are you doing Konan? Are things still going okay on your end?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself?

    Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own blog and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Cheers!
    Check out my website click the next internet page

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. My name is Aeon, I am here to help. I am half proxy, his name is Lazarus. I didn't choose it. Do not fear though, I have him in complete control for now. I am also in the same situation as you. I was looking for more people to help. And I found you. There are a lot more like you, wars that have been fought that you may not have known about. We have a big group. We can help you. If you want to contact me, my email is x.aeonkane.x@gmail.com. I am only here to help you. We have lost many. We need to regain numbers. There are a lot more proxies out there than you may know.

    ReplyDelete