Monday, November 5, 2012

Christ, man.

So, Rhodes is back. And he seems to know quite a bit about whoever it is that's been sending these messages.  Not three days after I say it's all quiet, suddenly we get a crowd again.  Perfect.  Is this because I came back..?  Or does he just want to be noticed right now?

Oi.  Rhodes.  I got a question for you.  Since you don't seem to like these guys any more than I do, you mind sharing a little of the fun info here?  What's "Nemesis Counter?"  Besides some sort of vengeful shopping clerk?  Who are these guys and what do they want with us?  Surely you can at least give me some info here.  I mean, don't you want me to raise some hell and make trouble for these guys, too?

7 comments:

  1. I always thought a Nemesis Counter was what you use to remember the number of people who want to make your life hell. Guess I was wrong.

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheheheh....

    Surely you don't expect me to spoil all the fun surprises ahead of time! Think of the fun that's waiting for us. So, no, I think I'm going to let you walk into this blind.

    ...Oh, why not? You are right, I enjoy screwing with their designs whenever I can. You can have a little tidbit.

    Nemesis Counter is a certain organization of...rather otherwordly individuals. Think of it this way: They share a rather similar existence to our Tall, Faceless friend, but are rather less proactive in their designs on us lowly humans. They don't really understand human communication or technology, but they try anyway, hence the rather garbled messages you've been receiving.

    Oops! I've said too much already. May have to charge you for it~ See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange.....I think I might of seen a file with that name....hm...

    *JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting how you're the catalyst and Rhodes is the crucible. Maybe these Nemesis guys have been playing Mass Effect?

    December 21st is on the way. The world might not end, but I'll bet my left nut it's gonna be hell on earth for you guys. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to go collect a left nut.

      Delete
    2. Well, to be fair, I have caused a lot of mayhem for people on both sides of this conflict. Maybe catalyst isn't far off.

      As for Rhodes, well, you could look up the play for whatever symbolism's there, but I ain't got time for that.

      Delete
  5. I bet you miss the days when it was just Father after you. You seem to draw a lot of flack from a lot of different things.

    ReplyDelete