Sunday, August 12, 2012

He fucking attacked me on the toilet.

Well, I was in the right location to shit myself, at least.

Steering this in a less gross direction, "he" is Slender Man here.

I got out okay.  Just barely.  There was a loose pipe on the sink and...I threw it at him.  It bounced right off his head.  ...I almost giggled at the sheer absurdity of it.

Anyways, I slid under his outstretched hand and was out the door.  The station outside was empty, whereas there had been a few people lounging about earlier...and when I blinked, they were back.  I looked around, and Slender Man was gone.

Maybe I should start going in the woods...wait, no, even worse idea.

And yeah, I checked the time, and that anon comment went up a few minutes before the attack.  "Found you..."  So, what, he didn't know where I was?  Does that mean he didn't cause my disappearance?  And did a post about me using the john really cause him to pick up the scent?

Wait.  no.  Ew.  POST OVER, PEOPLE, GO HOME.

5 comments:

  1. .....well, shit.

    -snicker- sorry kid. I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's some wack up bad ass shit, kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seems to get confused if you recite Antigonish as a mantra. I assume the content throws him off. But be warned, if he isn't trying to kill you yet, if he's just watching, using this trick seems to anger him and make you a target. Only use if you are already in lifethreatening danger.

    For reference.

    As I walked upon the stair,
    I met a man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh how I wish he’d go away

    When I came back last night at three
    The man was waiting there for me
    But when I looked around the hall
    I couldn’t see him there at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt he typed it out himself, if that's what you mean. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete